When you buy our products, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers,
e-mail addresses, and payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
Use of personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- For payment purposes and to provide customer support;
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail;
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from use surveys,
demographic data, and web site visits to help us improve or target our product, Web site and customize your visit.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- A law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- A business or company who acquires our business;
- Third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential;
- As otherwise needed to protect or enforce our rights or the rights of others.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
Security of Your Information
We store your personally identifiable information and payment information on a secure, 128 bit encrypted server.